Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the little blessings that sneak up on you...


Life is full of surprises, that's for sure. As I "mature" I'm realizing that life actually isn't perfect. Sometimes I feel we all spend so much time waiting on these huge spectacular events to happen that we miss the true golden tickets in life.  Don't get me wrong, I love the fireworks, the big, undeniable, knock the breath out of your lungs miracle moments.  But if we look real close we'll see that life is full of little accidents, things that don't go as planned and yet they end up beautiful. I feel blessed. Sometimes I just have to take a step back and realize how many wonderful things my life is made up of.  I would like to share some of my smiles.


First is my mermaid of a niece Dylan. ha if she doesn't make you smile, you need to watch the movie "A Christmas Carol" and study the character Ebenezer Scrooge. take notes. enough said.


nashville. The town my friends and I call ours. It may not be perfect,but what a time it's given all of us!

Driving by my friend Dan on the highway, on his man scooter!haha

my lovely friends and our latest experience. Who would have ever thought this one race, one morning of our lives, would change it forever?Typed up words can't even begin to explain the struggle and joy we've all had these past 5 months. It's amazing how surprising yourself can move your heart.

I don't care how crazy I look laughing to myself, I don't want to waste any of these "little" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment