Tuesday, December 29, 2009

just ask me.

i decided to edit my facebook.
take off all the personal info.
music. movies. hanging out tips.
gone.

i think we've all become too dependent on facebook.
it tells us everything about our friends.
we don't even need to talk anymore.
facebook updates us on anything and everything we need to know.
it shows us pictures of everyones weekend.
keeps us updated on their every move.
reminds us of birthdays (I am thankful for that)
basically facebook does all the work for us.
we don't have to get to know each other anymore.

ask me what my favorite movie is.
ask me what i like to sing to on the radio.
ask me what i do for fun.
if you really want to know me,
if you really want to figure out what makes me smile,
ask me.

Moving on.

My Christmas was a blast.
Here it is in a picture.
Everyone, meet my cousins.


there are 12 of us.
ranging in age from 28-15.
we're all different.
but we all have a bit of sarcasm in us.
some more than others :)
anyways, we're ranked, in order of favorite.
I proudly wear #6.
I'm pretty sure my real number is lower, but I will take a 6.
our parents wanted a nice picture of us.
we decided to pretend we're sleeping.
we're cool.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have to read your facebook to learn all about you - that's what the blog is for!! Hee hee...you are right though, we are all a little too "connected" online and not enough in person - how about some GNO to solve that issue?

    ReplyDelete